Ultra Min S Smells

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jwhall3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using the Zeolight System for two weeks now and everything looks great. The only issue I am having is the Ultra Min S smells terrible. Is this normal?

I use this system on my office tank and I can't even open the cap to dose without offending everyone in the office. It also makes my tank smell awful even after dosing. Are there any substitutes to dosing this that don't smell as strong? Can you use KZ Coral Vitalizer or Amino Acid Concentrate instead? I don't want to give up the whole Zeolight system just because of Ultra Min S smells so bad, I'd rather find a substitute and use the rest of the system.

OP
OP
jwhall3

jwhall3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using the Zeolight System for two weeks now and everything looks great. The only issue I am having is the Ultra Min S smells terrible. Is this normal?

I use this system on my office tank and I can't even open the cap to dose without offending everyone in the office. It also makes my tank smell awful even after dosing. Are there any substitutes to dosing this that don't smell as strong? Can you use KZ Coral Vitalizer or Amino Acid Concentrate instead? I don't want to give up the whole Zeolight system just because of Ultra Min S smells so bad, I'd rather find a substitute and use the rest of the system.

Sorry, it's the new Min S that I'm using. Not the Ultra Min S.

Back