Ultra Squamosa clam

Mtnbikedan01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
318
Reaction score
21
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my new baby squamosa. I ordered it last night as a ultra blue, gold, and turquoise . I should receive it on Tuesday and I'll post more pics then.
image.jpg
 
Yeah for the past two weeks LA has been having some amazing Squamosa clams but this was the first one that I saw that was at least 2".
 
Looks like a lost cause at this point to me; sorry. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new