• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultum Nature Systems CO2 mini kit

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unsure if this is allowed here, but I have some of my old FW gear to sell. The UNS mini CO2 kit goes for like $140-150 total brand new. I am asking $125 shipped or $100 local in the Miami area.

Comes with a back up CO2 cartridge if picked up locally. Shipped includes a stainless steel check valve, a stainless steel U pipe to go over the edge of the tank, as well as as a a CO2 drop checker and solution.

Mods, if FW stuff isn't allowed to be sold please let me know and take it down.

Thanks!

Andy

IMG_3447.JPG IMG_3448.JPG IMG_3449.JPG IMG_3450.JPG

OP
OP
Andyf30

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang wish it was bigger, looking for a co2 set up for my 90g planted discus tank.
You can actually modify it to use it with the paint ball canister sized CO2 tanks if I recall correctly. Comes with the mounting hardware to do so! I'll clarify that and get back to you!

OP
OP
Andyf30

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It appears the regulator can be used with the adapter included to fit the standard CGA320 CO2 tanks (based on googling I think those are the bigger 5 lb ones). You'd need a secondary adapter to go down to paintball.

Also, after more research, seems that these run for 115 for the regulator themselves. Lets say 75 local, plus shipping. Don't feel like trying to bamboozle anyone.

Back