um... not again.. oh yes... again!!!

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My in-laws are in town this weekend so I can't make it. Lord knows I'd rather move 20 tanks.....they are nice people.

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My in-laws are in town this weekend so I can't make it. Lord knows I'd rather move 20 tanks.....they are nice people.
mmhhmmmm! :)
i dont think my neighborhood allows cubans anyway! especially the angry ones! :)
too bad bro! wish you could make it ;)

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is the day... Who's comin? Btw if you don't show up... Be prepared.

No pressure :)

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By that he means him! I'll only be in on lifting that beast if enough men don't man up. Don't make me do it boys!

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... The move is over.. A VERY long day... Poolkeeper... Dowtish... Mywifesacrab... Mrcoffee... You guys are AWESOME!!! thank you VERY much!!! Oh yea.. I omost forgot... Toxic drove by and waved.. Punk!

Just kiddin toxic... Thank you very much! :)

Poor mrcoffee may never hang with us again... I think we omost cut his finger off :( I feel sooooo bad ... I know it's gOt to be killin you... I really hope it looks worse than it feels... But somehow I doubt it :( I'm sooooo sorry. Thank you for driving all the way down here to help... Hopefully I can make it up to you somehow!

Im completely beat... So I'm off to bed... Just wanted to say thank you guys for all the time and energy you dumped here today... I cOuldnt have done it without any of you.. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! :-D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of cussing, stubborn bulkheads that wouldn't loosen when I turned them to the right, heavy lifting, and drenched in saltwater. My back window on my truck is somehow coated in salt too.....Good Times!

I am just happy everything made it over and back in without any major disaster. Except for Mr. Coffee's finger...hope it heals okay, and you get to keep your fingernail.

Mel I will only come back when everything is truly done and the LED's are up. :tongue:

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya know... More than just being apart of this club for the reef... But for the friendships... It's funny... We fuss and shout on occasion.. But I LOVE being apart of this thing for the friendships... I know that for every person who showed up... There were two that would have if they could... This is a GREAT AND STRONG group of people and I'm very proud to be apart of it.

Oh.. And reef central sucks!
:)

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope every thing finished out ok and all the fish made it ok. esp the hiding wrasse
Jim, How's the Finger?? Did you catch it from the better part?? Or did you come up with a really good story, Just kidding and hope your feeling better this AM. I know i usually don't sleep till 9:30 but guess we were beat by the time we finished but all went OK in the end, Good times had by all!
Bill

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sorry I had to leave early.

Mel post some teaser pics.

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my wife was fine after all it is my finger! It is defiantly broken but at the moment it does not hut all that bad surprisingly. I do feel like I got really lucky that could have turned out tons worse as far as breaking a finger goes and I could have lost the whole digit. the prognosis on a broken finger is pretty great. All you have to do to feel great about any issue you might have is to look at a medical text book. WOW there are some pictures where you say "that is a finger?". I am able to type while I am pretty much avoiding that finger I can still type which seems crazy to me. There is big pressure on the nail and I am sure that I will most likely loose that but will see my wife will puncture it or lance it or what ever tonight if need be when she gets home from work

I am so glad that every thing turned out OK with the tank. Did the wrasse make it OK? what about the CBB they can be really sensitive? Yea good luck with the move now. my parents always said that their hardest move was one that was across the street.

I am excited to see it. Esp when that cabinet is all the way done. It was really great to meet you guys. I will try not to break any thing next time so I can help more.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back