Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly happened to your finger?

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I attempted to play chiken with the tank using my finger. The tank won.

I had my hand under the tank when we were starting it to move it out of the space the tank got pushed back a little and my finger got caught.

it will be fine but I would suggest not doing that again.

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cbb is great jim thanks for asking ;) glad to hear you ok... Although I'm sure you're just being polite... You're such a great guy.. It was really nice to meet ya and look forward to seeing you around!

I checked the levels today.. Day 3... No unexpected changes... Everything went on as usual without a hick-up except I still haven't seen the tailspot blenny... Did anyone see him in the move? Chris? Bill?

The wrasse is oun and about... Seems his journey In the soggy sandbed was enough to make him happy...

Thank you again to everyone once again! I'll be starting a new build thread soon... Seems I just can't get enough of the build ;)

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never saw it the whole time, even before we started the move. If he was in one of the rocks, I hope he made it over, and is just still a little freaked out.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good to hear mel glad this move went well. sry i couldnt be there this time. and i guess u have to loose a finger before mel can remember your name lol

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cbb is great jim thanks for asking ;) glad to hear you ok... Although I'm sure you're just being polite... You're such a great guy.. It was really nice to meet ya and look forward to seeing you around!

I checked the levels today.. Day 3... No unexpected changes... Everything went on as usual without a hick-up except I still haven't seen the tailspot blenny... Did anyone see him in the move? Chris? Bill?

The wrasse is oun and about... Seems his journey In the soggy sandbed was enough to make him happy...

Thank you again to everyone once again! I'll be starting a new build thread soon... Seems I just can't get enough of the build ;)

I saw the Tailspot when the water was not filled yet before you started to put the rock back in! I even mentioned it to you at the time it was in the front left side of the tank at that time. I would bet once you put the rock back in it went into hiding like when you first got it from Travis.
Bill

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good to hear mel glad this move went well. sry i couldnt be there this time. and i guess u have to loose a finger before mel can remember your name lol

ha!!!! good one chad! we missed havin you there this time! :-D

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I answer to pretty much anything so it is all good. I got incredibly lucky on the finger. It looks like a finger and is healing up nicely. I saw a picture in a book and at first I could not figure out what I was looking at then I said "oh my those are his fingers!!!" Yea see one or two of those and you start to feel like you won the lottery. The wrasse made it as well. AMAZING you are going to have the hardiest coral and fish on the planet. If you decide to frag some of those fish let me know. I bet they would grow back.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back