4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow......that's uhhhh a really good deal :crazy:

Such a deal that I think I will pay to ship the whole thing to Indiana!

Bensadork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks are like cars. You will never ever ever get out of them what you put into them. Dude probably spent that much on all the equipment brand new and thinks he has an investment that will continue to hold value. Unless that tank has a 302 small block in the stand, he's crazy if he thinks he will get that price out of it.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks are like cars. You will never ever ever get out of them what you put into them. Dude probably spent that much on all the equipment brand new and thinks he has an investment that will continue to hold value. Unless that tank has a 302 small block in the stand, he's crazy if he thinks he will get that price out of it.

There's no way that cost even 2000 all new. :D

Bensadork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3Fordfamily did you know Rick Springfield played in our fancy little town the other day? I was outside of my apartment and I could hear it and I live all the way at lantern and 106 lol

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saldy so many people try to get what they put in back out when they sell.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3Fordfamily did you know Rick Springfield played in our fancy little town the other day? I was outside of my apartment and I could hear it and I live all the way at lantern and 106 lol

I did not know that. Interesting. I am basically always so busy I do not know which way is up, any spare second I have I am screwing around on here. Pretty sad life, really. Unless something hits me in the face, it will probably go unnoticed if it does not have to do with my family/pets/house lol

Saldy so many people try to get what they put in back out when they sell.

Very true.

Bensadork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well dude, if you are ever sitting around getting bored, I would love to come by and see your tanks. I don't know how comfortable you are with allowing strangers into your comfort zone but I am always willing to check out some sweet aquariums. Yours probably make my 46g look like a betta bowl lol.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well dude, if you are ever sitting around getting bored, I would love to come by and see your tanks. I don't know how comfortable you are with allowing strangers into your comfort zone but I am always willing to check out some sweet aquariums. Yours probably make my 46g look like a betta bowl lol.

Let's just say I don't spook easily! :D It's the free time that is tough!

Bensadork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well keep an eye out for me, I'll either be in a red mini cooper or a black on black 4x4 ranger sitting crooked because my drivers side leaf spring is broken lol

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well keep an eye out for me, I'll either be in a red mini cooper or a black on black 4x4 ranger sitting crooked because my drivers side leaf spring is broken lol

You can see what I drive... well... poorly

10304773_10152046928585997_8567626431041309222_n.jpg

Bensadork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah dude I definitely like your fleet. What part of town do you live if you dont mind me asking? I promise im not being a creeper I just don't know anyone in the area so its nice to have folks with similar interests to kick it with.

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats what I would list it for....if my wife was forcing me to sell the tank and I didn't want to lol.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.7%
Back