Unable to connect via wifi

  • Thread starter Thread starter slosoak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slosoak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
43
Location
Jersey shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a doser that I need to refill the containers. I connected via the app was able to reset the level for one container than the app quit on me. I have been unable to connect with either the app or the control center. I upgraded to 1.117 but still cannot connect. Not very computer savvy so I am not sure how to check the router to see if this is the issue.

Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new