Unboxing ION DIRECTOR (spanish)

Reefrugab

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

I’m very happy to show you this Unboxing video.

Automatic test of Ca, Mg, Na, K, NO3 by GHL ION DIRECTOR.

I hope you like it!

 
04BA9058-2BD7-4C25-8B23-D5EFC3BEE5DE.jpeg

71FDC39F-288D-482E-BADA-F74A40DAF280.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new