Uncle99 -Upgrade Build Thread -From 65g to 180

Beautiful tank, I like the way it fits that space perfectly between the windows.
 
Now, 38 months old, things have settled out and maintenance is minor.
Some corals I can’t keep, ACAN, Plates, Lobo and Trachies last maybe a year.
IMG_1966.jpeg
 
Now, 38 months old, things have settled out and maintenance is minor.
Some corals I can’t keep, ACAN, Plates, Lobo and Trachies last maybe a year.
IMG_1966.jpeg
Tank looks great! Good job!
 
Now, 38 months old, things have settled out and maintenance is minor.
Some corals I can’t keep, ACAN, Plates, Lobo and Trachies last maybe a year.
IMG_1966.jpeg
Your tank is absolutely beautiful.
 
Your tank is absolutely breath taking! I'm in love! 😍
 
My 180G now going into her 6th year.
Everyone at peace. Just letting her glide now.
 
All from 1”-2” frags.
Some seemed to do nothing for the first 12-18 months, then just went nuts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new