Uncommon fish for 20g reef

Gaultier-reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I already have a 20g reef without any fishes (only frag) , do you have suggestions for some uncommon fish possibilities?
And Can i put sebae clownfish pair or clarkii clownfish pair ?
 
some ideas i like are
geometric pygmy hawk
fang blennys
possum wrasse
shrimp gobies
dartfish
sunburst anthias
lubbocks wrasse
 
Hello everyone, I already have a 20g reef without any fishes (only frag) , do you have suggestions for some uncommon fish possibilities?
And Can i put sebae clownfish pair or clarkii clownfish pair ?

I would avoid both of those clown species as pairs in that small of a tank. What about a pair of skunk clowns? They are rarer, and stay much smaller.

Jay
 
Avoid anthias. Need feeding 3-5x a day and with your volume it will be a huge bio load

Watchman goby would be cool
Do you have a good lid? I’d say Midas Benny also is a good choice
 
I would avoid both of those clown species as pairs in that small of a tank. What about a pair of skunk clowns? They are rarer, and stay much smaller.

Jay
Thanks Jay, I like the Skunk clown , they are differents,
I love premnas toi but my tank IS too little
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new