Uncommon Soft Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mickle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mickle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
321
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently snatched what I thought was a devil's hand leather but after closer inspection I dont think it is one, the polyps are so different compared to online pics. I cant figure out what this is, Ive only found 2 matching photos and neither source know for sure what it is. It has green centered polyps, which Ive realized no leather corals have on any websites. Hopefully someone here recognizes this coral!
20241221_123438.jpg
20241231_234117.jpg

20241231_234044.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new