Under cabinet lighting

william Lutman

Old Dead Head, just rolling down the road
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
819
Location
Lake Zurich, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend these!

Under Cabinet Lights,40 LED Rechargeable Battery Operated Motion Sensor Light Indoor, 2 Pack Magnetic Dimmable Closet Lights, Wireless Under Counter Lights for Kitchen, Stairs https://a.co/d/iA05sp6

Hope that link works, $18.99 for 2 rechargeable led motion sensor lights. I placed them inside my stand and when I open it, poof daylight. Did I mention MOTION SENSOR

Screenshot_20240721-190302.png
 
Looks cool, but I'm afraid of them turning on from motion of water in sump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new