underwater lens

  • Thread starter Thread starter yman32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yman32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the underwater lens attachment.....any suggestions for a T2i rebel

thanks
 
That porthole is great I have 1 for my t3i and boy does it make a world of difference
 
My porthole attaches to my Canon 100mm just fine but I can't get it to hold on to my 60mm. Anybody have any tips?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new