Underwater Photography System FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pufferpunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
74
Location
Franklin Park, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$700 for everything.

Here's a review of the camera:
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/o...c5060wz-review/

Ikelite housing:
http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/oly_5060.html

Wide angle lens:
http://www.helixphoto.com/UW/epoque/dcl20.html

Included is an extra battery (sells for $40) & charger. Although it does have an internal flash, you may want to purchase a strobe (although fully functional without one).

If you buy the whole thing, I will toss in a hard Pelican case, as I will be buyiing a 2nd strobe, so all my equipment won't fit into the one I have anymore.
 
Last edited:
Some pics taken with this system:

TheWave.jpg


2SwimmingQueenAngel.jpg


2CoralbandedShrimpinGreenCoraljpg.jpg


2MerryXmas.jpg


2Bobblehead.jpg


No one has permission to copy or reproduce these pics.
 
Lemme just say, I better not catch you selling MY diver on Ebay. She's not for sale! Anyway, I don't even know her name, so you'd have to make one up. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new