Unhappy Discosoma Mushrooms

georgeti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
england
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what’s wrong with my shrooms. Parameters all okay and all other corals fine. I have had them for a couple of days and they are still quite withdrawn. Any guesses?

IMG_0462.jpeg
 
They don't look withdrawn in the picture, they rather ok in the picture.

If anything, the one in the background seems to be completely in the shade (but it could be the picture angle), I would pull it put into the light
 
I'm not seeing any issues with the mushrooms? What makes you show concern towards them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new