Unhappy head on hammer

LeonThePeon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
231
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1528.jpg


Been like this for a little over a week now - just this one head. Can I do anything to get it to open up again?

(Tank is about 2-3 years old; the rest in the tank seems to be flourishing - even a large Monti coming back from the dead).
 
IMG_1528.jpg


Been like this for a little over a week now - just this one head. Can I do anything to get it to open up again?

(Tank is about 2-3 years old; the rest in the tank seems to be flourishing - even a large Monti coming back from the dead).
It looks healthy other than being closed up. It could possibly just be splitting, my torch closes all the time when it splits. Or maybe it isn’t getting enough light?
 
It looks healthy other than being closed up. It could possibly just be splitting, my torch closes all the time when it splits. Or maybe it isn’t getting enough light?

Hope it’s just splitting... maybe I’ll flip it around and see if it just wants more light
 
Hope it’s just splitting... maybe I’ll flip it around and see if it just wants more light
That’s a huge colony you could probably Just break off the head and put it somewhere else!
 
Probably should have left it alone. Looks like it may be splitting - but I think I ticked off the rest. See how it is after dinner.

4C8C5E48-2A92-4D4A-9B8A-BCBEC60F3F1C.jpeg
 
Probably should have left it alone. Looks like it may be splitting - but I think I ****** off the rest. See how it is after dinner.

4C8C5E48-2A92-4D4A-9B8A-BCBEC60F3F1C.jpeg
Looks like a split, they’ll be fine ina couple days!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new