Unique Acro

Thanks guys. This coral has colored up only for the last few months. It seems to be getting more vibrant. I'm really curious to see how it changes as it grows. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have any mishaps and kill it :(. I plan on getting my first couple frags into hardcore SPS buddies tanks this summer. I'll feel much better knowing that this coral is protected in other tanks.
 
Protect it for sure. Should name it Jackson's baby lol. Looks like some kinda tennuis but I'd have to see it in person. Speaking of, when are we hanging out again?
 
Great looking acro. What are you running for lights?
 
Dan, I'm trying to get a bunch of buddies from MR to come by for drinks one night, these are the SPS guys from MR. Nothing like catching a buzz and talking geeky SPS talk :) I'll let you know if I'm able to coordinate something. As for a name…. I'm still thinking of a simple name that's not too cheesy :) I'm in no rush though ;)


Thanks guys. Lighting is a 400w Radium + T5's. Some friends/local tanks have awesome color SPS under many different lighting schemes. I'm very curious to see how it does in other systems. Although, it's way more than lights IMO. I actually had this coral in an old 60 cube with the same 400w radium and never got the color. It wasn't until I transferred into my new 115g cube that I got this color.
 
Nice coral...you can never go wrong with Radiums and t's
 
dude thats a sick piece man ......hopefully soon ill be joining the club
 
That is a beautiful come up from just a blue tenuis. Just goes to show that you can find diamonds when buying turds!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new