Unique corals Inc

willsaf.ws

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
37
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Just wanted to share my experience with unique corals inc
I was surprised by the size of the frags they sent
Honestly I didn’t choose any expensive frags from their recent sale, what I received was amazing frags and shockingly bigger than the picture..
great Gonis I’ll definitely shop with them.
arrived in great condition
I gave them hard time about not having free shipping.. but glad I made the purchase

05A00DF1-A4A8-4F3E-AB0F-627C133DE39D.jpeg E0F93FE3-5494-42D4-8454-344F4BCE0A95.jpeg 9B6C461F-0133-4C10-B7A3-9E45BCC9F0F1.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new