Unique Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmorales13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmorales13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Location
Bluff City, TN
Thought I had already done this, guess not. Anyway, Scott at UC was amazing to work with. I had him combing his raceways looking for what I wanted (sorry Scott). Great customer service and great shipping with their own unique box!! Only have a pic of one of the pieces, I'll have to work on the others.
IMG_9026_zpse79871c2.jpg
 
Thanks so much for the kind words!

We love helping fellow reefers find their favorite corals! Best part of our biz! We appreciate your support!

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new