Unique flatworm ID

Ojala

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just started finding these flatworms in my tank. They are normally on my live rock and not on coral. They have a hard texture, with a pattern on their back. Does anyone know what specie of flatworm they are, and if they’re something I should be worried about?
thanks in advance!

52C6B355-1924-4C37-A07C-1D2E2352B15A.jpeg
 
Chitons, not flatworms at all :)
Great clean up crew members :)
 
1577470434649.png
Hard to tell fro the pic?Look like this.
 
1577470434649.png
Hard to tell fro the pic?Look like this.
The colors on these look much more vibrant, but they have the same pattern/shape. What are they?
 
Chitons, not flatworms at all :)
Great clean up crew members :)
They look similar, but I’m not 100% sure. I’ll look more into it, but I’m hoping you’re right lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new