Unique ideas for 14 gallon nano

germs101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
515
Reaction score
192
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are giving our son a biocube for his 8th birthday. I wanted to have a few stocking ideas ready to help direct him "choose" what goes in it. I am new to this nano tank. Our display is 265 gallons, so maybe something that wouldn't be appropriate in that size? Perhaps something colorful that gets too territorial ( but won't go after him cleaning), seahorse, jawfish, gobie shrimp pair, maybe some alternatives to fish.....Ideas?
 
As it goes for coral I'd say go with zoas and mushrooms, as they are very colorful and aren't super expensive (at least most).

Fish wise you could go with a goby shrimp pair which would add a lot of interest into the tank. Other wise you might be able to get away with a single Clownfish of some sort!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new