Unknown Clam

DelPantalone

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Turbenthal, Zwitserland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks.

Bit difficult to see, but this guy I just noticed in my tank. I only used dry reef rock (Tank is now 8 months old). So I have no Idea where he is coming from.
Nor have I any idea what kind of clam this is.
Can someone identify him for me?
It's alive, when I touch it, it closes itself.


1632832727944.png
 
Hi Folks.

Bit difficult to see, but this guy I just noticed in my tank. I only used dry reef rock (Tank is now 8 months old). So I have no Idea where he is coming from.
Nor have I any idea what kind of clam this is.
Can someone identify him for me?
It's alive, when I touch it, it closes itself.


1632832727944.png
Lion paw scallop most likely
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new