Unknown SPS

Mrsadat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
94
Reaction score
100
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers I’ve had this sps for a few months but I don’t know the name is could someone please I.D. It for me. Thanks
2EC30424-0BCD-4ECF-8D06-69E95441718B.jpeg
 
Closer look it almost has tube like coralites like a granulosa. Not raspier corlaites like the tenius or aculeus

A. aculeus has slightly immersed nariform radials, that flare a tad, they are not rasp like like tenuis. I do see what you are saying though, however the tubular corallites I am seeing look like axials / Incipient axials.

Need another pic, like you said polyps retracted helps a ton!
 
A. aculeus has slightly immersed nariform radials, that flare a tad, they are not rasp like like tenuis. I do see what you are saying though, however the tubular corallites I am seeing look like axials / Incipient axials.

Need another pic, like you said polyps retracted helps a ton!
4246BCFE-D01E-4EBE-A5A3-8FBE4DCB7E90.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new