UNS R90 or R120?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jn72390
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks pretty cool, so they get the fish you want and quarantine them in house for 4-6 weeks instead of doing it yourself at home?
Yep. You pay a bit more for the fish, but save the time and trouble of doing the qt yourself.
 
Tomini works in either system.
The larger system is better from a stocking point. Both will be grown in in 2 years if setup properly then you will need another or larger system, lol.
 
@jn72390

When I had a 4 footer I had two ReefLED 90's on it that worked quite well. Since then I've upgraded to a 6 foot tank, and a reefbreeders meridian light.

I would highly recommend getting the 120 if you want tangs. You're still not completely safe with size, but you've definitely got more options.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new