Unusual Anenome-I need help identifying .

Welltankgoodness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Messages
128
Reaction score
189
Location
Binghamton
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this coral as an Anenome, beside I’ve never seen anything like it. What do you think? Anyone have something similar?

41E2F460-8D63-4D96-90E7-D470E9468A38.jpeg 074F595E-2929-4D37-9DED-B210171C431D.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1710.MOV
    5.6 MB
Triactus Producta - It is a type of prolific Anenome.
This is the kind of thing a pom-pom crab uses!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new