Update on my juicey corals order

Pizzapro83

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
714
Reaction score
5
Location
Lockport NY
Well it has been five months since I placed an order at Juicy Corals. I had ordered a bunch of stuff like I always do. I paid 90.00 for purple hornets and 90.00 for a Tyree Undata. The Undata came in bleached and didn't make it. The purple hornets where FAKE. They where not even close. So I got a hold of Juice and he said he would make it right. I waited and waited. Finally I emailed him and he said its to hard to ship in the summer and he would wait till October. I thought that was wiered but I took his word. I have sent several emails. They no longer reply back. I know now Juice will not keep his word and take care of me. It just really leaves a bad feeling when you take someones word and the go back on it. So I no longer will order from Juicy Corals and will no longer refer them to other reefers. I would be very carefull when doing buisness with Juice.
 
that sucks i get alot of stuff from him and have never had a problem sorry to hear that he is really good about making it rite
 
I tried everything. It does suck. I ordered a lot from him and always had great service. I laid off at first cause I thought he might have had some personally issues. But he just gave me some bs reasons. I gave him all the time in the world. The polyps on the purple hornets where really small. He told me thats how they where supposed to be. He straight out lied to me. Its just sad.
 
He is out of mine to. Its a shame. I have kept my cool the whole time. But I just look at these fake purple hornets everyday in my tank and it makes me remember how I got scamed. The guy could a least return a call or email.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new