• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Updated Korallin Ca reactor w/pics

Charterreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
337
Reaction score
202
Location
Central NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,
I moved into a new house last year and unfortunately my system crashed during the move. I have since switched to a freshwater system and no longer need my saltwater-only equipment. As a result I have two pieces of equipment for sale currently. This is the second piece of equipment.
I posted the skimmer on my previous post here.

Korallin 3002 Calcium reactor.
Used $300.00, in great shape (list new at Premium Aquatics $502.49). These reactors have been around for years. They have an excellent reputation.
I will pay shipping.
This is an updated listing with pics.
. DSC_3013.JPG DSC_3015.JPG DSC_3016.JPG

DSC_2651.JPG


20180120_140431.jpg
 
Hi Folks,
I moved into a new house last year and unfortunately my system crashed during the move. I have since switched to a freshwater system and no longer need my saltwater-only equipment. As a result I have two pieces of equipment for sale currently. This is the second piece of equipment.
I posted the skimmer on my previous post here.

Korallin 3002 Calcium reactor.
Used $300.00, in great shape (list new at Premium Aquatics $502.49). These reactors have been around for years. They have an excellent reputation.
I will pay shipping.
This is an updated listing with pics.
. DSC_3013.JPG DSC_3015.JPG DSC_3016.JPG

DSC_2651.JPG


20180120_140431.jpg
Still available?
 
Tempting i
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new