Updated My Website!!!

wus up chris your a beast on the camera! when I get married you got to do my wedding thats if my girl dont leave me! lol
 
Now the only thing that I do not like was how long it takes to load the photos. I wanted to look at them all, but it takes so long to load.


I think it's about time you upgraded from your 33.6 modem...:tongue:

Honestly it takes about 15 secs for the first pic to load and then there is a like a 1/10 of a sec for the pic to fade out and the next one to fade in. How long does it take for you Rev? Maybe some other issue on your end.
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new