• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Updated post- Reef Octopus Elite 220-INT w Pics

Charterreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
337
Reaction score
202
Location
Central NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,
I moved into a new house last year and unfortunately my system crashed during the move. I have since switched to a freshwater system and no longer need my saltwater-only equipment. As a result I have two pieces of equipment for sale currently.

Reef Octopus Elite 220- INT 9" Super cone protein skimmer
Used, excellent condition. I'm asking $550. (List BRS $749.00).
Includes Zaya SOS overflow control protection, see pic. ($50.00 new)
I will pay shipping.
This is my updated post with pics.


DSC_2989.JPG DSC_2992.JPG DSC_2998.JPG DSC_2995.JPG DSC_2988.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new