Updated Squammie pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is quite a bit of green in this one it is getting better and better as time goes bye
DSCN2636.jpg

DSCN2614.jpg

Big Squammie5''-6''
DSCN2644.jpg

DSCN2615.jpg

Squammie in the valley
DSCN2612.jpg

DSCN2613.jpg
 
Nope not right now I am running out of space, I would like to add one of those fancy Maximas then I will be done adding clams.....Gonna have to redo the aquascaping first before I can add one of those maximas since they are coming in so big.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new