Updating firmware for mp40 QD

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrtian97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrtian97

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
813
Reaction score
156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to update the firmware for my mp40 QD. I use reeflink and the device is connected. Followed the instruction with my laptop to update the firmware, but I am stuck on the 2nd step, where it said to press Set button on the mp40 controller until light blinking green and blue. When I press set, my light blinking red and blue. I tried this several times, including unplugged the power to my Radion and Vectra M1 to avoid any interference of signal.

Thanks for your help
 
I've had that same problem several times, I only try the update when Reef Link cannot see the controller. Sometimes it takes me 4 or 5 times cycling the power to the controller and restarting the steps but eventually it did work every time that I have had the problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new