Upgrade pump

SeattleReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2025
Messages
152
Reaction score
68
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I want to install a more powerful pump for better flow in my 15 gallon cube from Innovative Marine. What are some good options? Is there anything I could place in the back where the stock pump is located?
 
The AI Axis 20 might fit back there. I have the 40 and it has been a great little pump. Other than that the IM Mighty Jet DC pumps would probably work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new