Upgraded shipping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Wbrian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I wanted the upgraded shipping (1-3 day free shipping) when I placed my order for an XR15 and a Reeflink. I thought I'd get it on the 26-28th time frame. I ordered in time to get it out that day (the 22nd). Well somehow it didn't get upgraded and sat ignored in the BRS warehouse until after Christmas. The finally went out to UPS as 7 day shipping (ground?) so for UPS they don't move a package when they can, only when they have to. So the plan is for a Jan 2 delivery. So it's been sitting on a truck somewhere in MN since 12/26/27, and won't move again until it has to to get to me on the 2nd some time.

It's just very frustrating.

OP
OP
Wbrian

Wbrian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify, I'm certain I did something wrong in the ordering process. Not blaming BRS. Just needed to vent a little.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I wanted the upgraded shipping (1-3 day free shipping) when I placed my order for an XR15 and a Reeflink. I thought I'd get it on the 26-28th time frame. I ordered in time to get it out that day (the 22nd). Well somehow it didn't get upgraded and sat ignored in the BRS warehouse until after Christmas. The finally went out to UPS as 7 day shipping (ground?) so for UPS they don't move a package when they can, only when they have to. So the plan is for a Jan 2 delivery. So it's been sitting on a truck somewhere in MN since 12/26/27, and won't move again until it has to to get to me on the 2nd some time.

It's just very frustrating.

Can you PM me your email address and/or order # so I can take a look into this?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back