Upgrades for the Fluval Evo 13.5

The only thing I wish that Fluval would have done was make the lights mounting arm a bit taller to get the light up higher a bit. The light has the power to achieve PAR levels but when maxing out the mounting height on the light do the bracket it forces the light to have a smaller spread imprint. I run without the lid just for the sake of optimal gas exchange / evaporation.
I ended up just doing cuts on the light to fit it into the spot where the past light was to keep the lid. I will post on build thread how I did it later.
 

Attachments

  • 7FEAB88A-4209-4747-B744-032F52BEF253.jpeg
    7FEAB88A-4209-4747-B744-032F52BEF253.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 94

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new