Upgrading

  • Thread starter Thread starter frankin09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

frankin09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
363
Reaction score
104
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 37 gal tall tank and it has a rim. I have a fluval c3 hob, green killing machine, and a wave maker. I know I’m very limited to equipment but i would like to upgrade it. The tank has been running for nearly a year. My stocking are 2 clowns, yellow tail blenny, and a six line and a coral bandit shrimp. For coral I have 2 Zoa frags but for some reason they have stayed the same size for a around a year. I have a hammer and candy cane. My lights are very basic which are fluval marine.
 
I have a 37 gal tall tank and it has a rim. I have a fluval c3 hob, green killing machine, and a wave maker. I know I’m very limited to equipment but i would like to upgrade it. The tank has been running for nearly a year. My stocking are 2 clowns, yellow tail blenny, and a six line and a coral bandit shrimp. For coral I have 2 Zoa frags but for some reason they have stayed the same size for a around a year. I have a hammer and candy cane. My lights are very basic which are fluval marine.
Other post answered, no need to cross post
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new