Ups frustration!

I had problems with fedex b4 they were late and box cam upside down and lost a few frags but the way the guy im dealing with at ups is acting is just unbelievable
 
I know it does suck but unfortunately there is no single best carrier... like stated before they all have their ups and downs but still this will happen with any carrier every once in a while that's just how it goes I'm sure it's not only with live animals. The sad truth is that any seller has to account for this possibility each time you put those corals in a box. I've heard the same stories here from all carriers :squigglemouth:... maybe you should look into that business lol... I would definitely ship with you fwiw:tongue:
 
Yeah very true everyone makes mistakes but i think i might look into it
If i would it would be strictly animals so that means everyone takes precation and one up side everyone will no wat ur shipping like wen u walk into ups and they ask wats inthe box and u say coral and u get a blank look! Lol nvr gets old
 
lil update they rejected my claim and told me that coral is to hard to ship but wen i bring the box in i always get asked wats in it and i tell em but they r refunding shipping so i guess thats better than nothing!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new