<rant> dang this tank, lol

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeaWolf95
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SeaWolf95

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
46
Reaction score
36
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is killing me was hoping to have my latest game up on steam for steamfest In Oct but so many set backs with the dang tank
that im so behind on my coding. I should just close it down but im too stubborn

Sucks I wanted my game entered too , maybe next steam fest. I really need more tank automation and less time babysitting it. Wouldnt matter if i coded 18 hours
a day still woudlnt have my working demo by then. My fault I should have been paying attention to steam events closer

1779426256705.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new