Upsized my setup

Lacrette1991

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
22
Location
Ajax, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I’d share this video of my new 20G High aquarium. Going to be picking up some live rock with some mushrooms and green star polyps from a fellow hobbyist. Can’t wait until it’s all aquascaped! My clown doesn’t know what to do with all that swim space!
 

Attachments

  • 60522769120__057D0B77-A4A3-4BA5-AA54-155D66529BF1.MOV
    2 MB
Just thought I’d share this video of my new 20G High aquarium. Going to be picking up some live rock with some mushrooms and green star polyps from a fellow hobbyist. Can’t wait until it’s all aquascaped! My clown doesn’t know what to do with all that swim space!
I would be nice to see your movie, but the only option I'm given is to download it... Suggest you try uploading an .mp4 or other video type....

Or even better, put it up on youtube (you can upload .mov and they will automatically convert and optimize it).
 
Sorry for the upload. Here’s a link to a little YouTube video I posted.

4AB7689F-81DA-4178-9C21-D45D0766FE5C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new