Urchin ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter K. Steven
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

K. Steven

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
787
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to identify this urchin. I think it is Tripneustes gratilla, but not 100%.
28b89f9bb84aa87f8523f5d8b64236fc.jpg
 
I think that's a "Halloween urchin". Which as far as I'm concerned is a prettier tuxedo urchin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new