Urgently need 100 Aptesia for a 11th grade project

sonalichitnis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have posted this question in research forum but this forum seems more appropriate so cross posting.

My 11th grader is supposed doing a research project and needs Aptesia. She had ordered 100 of them from www.carolina.com on Dec 30.They said they would ship by Jan 18 but it never arrived. Now they told us it i out of stock. My student needs to start her project by Wednesday and complete it before Feb 15.
I am posting question here to check where I can get 100 Aptesia. I am located in Redmond WA.
thank you in advance for help!

D-Nak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend checking with local reef clubs and Facebook groups in the Redmond WA area, and if you're not sure how to reach them, the local fish stores can point you in the right direction. Many times they're a club sponsor. Local reefers most likely have Aiptasia and would be happy to give them to your student.

OP
OP
S

sonalichitnis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend checking with local reef clubs and Facebook groups in the Redmond WA area, and if you're not sure how to reach them, the local fish stores can point you in the right direction. Many times they're a club sponsor. Local reefers most likely have Aiptasia and would be happy to give them to your student.
Thank you @D-Nak for the note.
I found a local Saltwater Aquarium enthusiasts FB group from the local fish store. I will check in that group

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back