Urgh seriously.

Sorcha2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@Sorcha2 lol you must have drown yourself a few times in your tank like myself. But that’s what it’s like and if your hair is super long and thick lol a bottle of shampoo and conditioner doesn’t last very long. That’s salty feeling is really annoying to get rid of. What’s worse is when somehow the wet hair keeps falling into your eyes. I have learned to take rings and necklaces off lol.

My friend tried to get me to watch the movie seven with her until I looked it up. She said it would fascinate me, hmmm nope terrify me for years to come yup.
Lol a few times but snorkeling and swimming in the ocean is worse cuase then I get sand stuck in my hair too. My hair is down to my lower back so relatively long. I've been dyeing my hair on a regular basis lately so I've gotten into the habit of putting it up with a chopstick before working on any of my tanks. I don't particularly fancy trying to figure out how to get hair dye out of any of my tanks;)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Wow I have my first banner lol it took me long enough but it’s a very special one. I get to be an elf just like buddy in the movie elf :). I definitely encourage all to sign up for it lol.

I was called in to do a 12 on my day off, will be interesting on how I function tomorrow lol. So I’m of at 8 am, have dinner with family at 1630, and I work my normal 24 hour shift tomorrow at 2000 hours. Gummy bears don’t fail me now. Plus friends want me to do a brunch lol, and when does sleep come in?

@Brew12 @Fin @Katrina71 @Erica-Renee @norfolkgarden and @GoVols and wow so many that I’m missing (sooo sorry :( ) I have a banner finally I’m catching up lol well kinda :).

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Sarah Clause!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Please get some sleep soon. [emoji846]
You're only young and immortal once. [emoji846]
2eaba5a0218e93130c57d4232911bd10.jpg

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Sarah just found this thread, boy oh boy this is different and don't get me wrong but a very entertaining read. I'm only on page 7 but I just have to say that so far I have truly enjoyed this thread. Hopefully someone turn your story into a movie, what an experience and you have come up on top each time. Well, back to reading I have a long ways to go, I just wanted to say "Hello"
Lee

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends

First Happy thanksgiving to all :) I hope your day is awesome and amazing. Oh and yes lol I love xmas :) I have already started watching Xmas movies :).

Yes I did sleep a few hours when I came home it was great,
Till the neighbors dog kept barking :(. But my phone was kinda going crazy also which I need to learn to shut off but hard to do.

As much as I should be sleeping, (which my pillow and I have a date I promise), it’s hard to turn down a good brunch and seeing the movie Ralph storms the internet (aka wreck it Ralph #2 :) ). I also have some aptasia I need to terminate in my tank. I keep using the aptasia x and it use to work great and now not soo much.

Plus I have dinner with my family tonight yay as short lived as that will be. On a side note at least last night at work instead of working a 12 I worked like a 9 lol.

@larangcon @Iarangcon (trying to get this to work lol) ahhh thanks and sorry lol my thread is like my build thread, vent thread and who knows what thread all tied into one. Yes I can’t believe it’s 93 pages long. We have covered so many things that I almos thave tk go back and re read things just so I remember lol. But I will say all the people involved is what makes this an amazing thread to read and there is a ton of them. If I could ever get some sleep, more than 8 hours I just may not end up being brain fried. Happy thanksgiving and welcome we always have room for more friends :).

lol @Fin maybe the secret Santa can fill your tank up to make it wet finally :) sorry I’m the spirit of Xmas I had to:)

Last edited:

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait ..

Hi..

I am Alien . you are Not Alien.. Alien always Win
Tell us about the compounds you work with. [emoji846]

MSDS or SDS are available on the web now. [emoji846]

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 111 74.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back