OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair, it is a rather long read:face-with-monocle: Sorry to hear about your recent troubles. I hope the holidays were atleast good for you :)
True could be a long read but it’s oh such a wonderful enlighten read where I’m sure if your drinking tea it will come out your nose from all the laughter

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi hi

So here is an update, I guess the heater issue was due to a bad control box and probe. Innovative marine service is really bad. When I spoke to them they wanted a video of the issue (why) proof of purchase (that’s normal) but then said 8-12 weeks because they have to test it and find what’s wrong and then fix it, you are kidding right! Nope.

Luckily for me my lfs where I bought it had more and thought it was really bad service. They swamped everything out and it works now and works good. Let’s hope it doesn’t break.

Spoke w Neptune and they had great service. They didn’t even need much and they sent me a replacement light and I send the other back. They don’t know why my lights are doing what they are but they are eager to find out.

Back