• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Usctom

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contacted @Usctom looking for Snitches........... found a whole lot more!

The East TN Reef Club just completed a large group order from Tom. We would like to publicly thank him for the great package. Not only did he cut us a great deal, but he also threw in a handful of very nice freebies!

We could not have asked for a better transaction. Great price! Great communication! Great packaging! And most of all GREAT coral!

Thanks Tom, and we look forward to doing this again sometime!

East TN Reef Club

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I echo Chris' comments regarding our transaction with @Usctom . I am extremely pleased with everything that I have seen in the group order, and also the few things that I ordered for myself. The Orange Passion that I got as part of the order has maintained its color and full polyp extension. A stunning addition to my tank! And thank you for the several extra zoa polyps on the two that I ordered. I certainly will partake in another group order in the future.

zoajunkie83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usctom is the best. Great seller and friend. Will always refer buyers to him, always a wide range of corals and he will work with you for sure!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 92 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back