Used Equipment Sales

Fotocha

I have nightmares of jumping fish
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
684
Reaction score
1,876
Location
Hartford, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where/who sells used equipment in CT or Western Mass?
 
What are you looking for specifically?

Tank Breakers might be at Keep On Reefing. They buy and sell used equipment, but they are out of PA I believe.
 
Pumps, heaters, sumps anything really.
 
40b
 
I seen a few at WetPets in Vernon. I would give them a call. Also this is the start of the slow season. Aquatic Wildlife has a Red Sea reefer on sale but I don't how much it is discounted.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new