• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used Kessil H380

Jeff_H

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
359
Reaction score
276
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I live in Southern California in the city of Glendora.

I shutdown my 165-gallon reef tank a few months ago and I'm still in the process of selling everything. This week, it's time for my H380 refugium grow light.


This Kessil H380 is 3-4 years old and is in excellent working condition. The spectrum and PAR levels are perfect for growing Chato, and I would often trade a 5-gallon bucket of Chato for supplies at my LFS.

As you can tell from the pictures, I did replace the standard hanging bolt with a stainless steel set of washers and eye bolt to prevent rust from entering the refugium. The standard ones will rust over time and can contaminate your water.

I'm asking $180 + shipping if you're not local. PM me if you're interested

IMG_3888.JPEG


IMG_3887.JPEG


IMG_3889.JPEG


IMG_3890.JPEG
 
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new