• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used Tank- 40 Gallon Breeder

Rabidgoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 40 gal to set up as a frag tank. Mid Michigan area is best but willing to drive some if the price is right. PM is best

TFL.........chuck

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Petco has the $1/gallon sale going on. You can get 40 breeders half off and if you order online for in store pickup you also get an additional 10% off. I just picked up a few myself for a new QT setup.

OP
OP
Rabidgoose

Rabidgoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, but none of the stores anywhere near me have it available...

Petco has the $1/gallon sale going on. You can get 40 breeders half off and if you order online for in store pickup you also get an additional 10% off. I just picked up a few myself for a new QT setup.

Williamson’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have one I just took down. Used it for a QT tank. I have a glass top for it. Also a HOB filter, heater and a metal stand with wood insert. Stand needs some paint. I’m in Brownstown by Lake Erie metro park. Do have u have a tank setup yet?

Back