Used tank

fishfish2468

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
18
Location
groton
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello! I bought a used 90 gal its in good condition and the previous owner never mentioned any leaking. I looked up the exact tank online and it had a lot of reviews of it eventually leaking. I live on a second floor in an apartment and really do not want it leaking. is there anything I can do to ensure it won't leak? maybe I could reseal it over the the seals?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new