• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

user hyperion ..be aware...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
had a bad experience with this guy .. first off let me say he did refund me some of my money for what he sent to me, the problem is he sold the coral as a pack and didnt let me know that shipping was $80 on his end . he put a price on the corals that he pulled out of his rear basically just to cover his shipping costs.. shame on me for not digging deeper into this and getting a price for each individual coral beforehand, i know better now. if i know shipping was going to be more than each coral listed i wouldnt have purchased with this guy . in any event lets cover the problems on his end, the corals were packed like garbage , no newspaper or wrapping covering the heating pack that was placed directly on the bags themselves. the 3 bags that were sent, two had leaks , and the one bag was completely bone dry . Naturally the one bag that had survived the shipping, was the one the heating pack was directly placed on, needless to say i got some "fire" corals. at this point all i was looking for was maybe half of the shipping cost back since really it was his fault for packing it terribly and for not knowing that shipping was 80 dollars . its just sad that someone cant man up to screwing up and at least try and work with a person when they screw up. In reality he just a lost a frag off his colonies and i lost 80 bucks for something i just wanted. Apparently he has never had a doa, but the first pm after i said the bag was too hot was "overheated again?!". all i could think of was the rick james skit from the chappelle show, ive never had a doa yea i remember when the bag was too hot..lol so if you use this guy be aware that shipping is factored in your pack for at least 80-100 bucks. I had 3 frags and it was 80 so i can only imagine with his 5-6 coral packs cost . I Understand its his actual cost but just make sure you as the buyer are aware that if you have a doa 80-100 of it isnt covered.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 93 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back