Using All For Reef all in one

I have been using AFR in my 13.5 EVO for about a year. It has been a way for me to cover all my bases in one easy to use daily step. I am dosing 2ml per day into 52 liters. I use the Hannah DKH checker as my guide. I have found my tank uses about 0.2 per day.
Being a Nano Reefer, I don't use a lot of the same tech that bigger tanks use. The AFR makes it super easy. I only top off about 500ml water per week and dose everything with syringes. I really love it. Just my 2cents.

how much AFR are you dosing at a time? The whole 2mls in one go?

I plan on getting a doser later on but starting with AFR I’m thinking manually dosing p, but not sure the safe dosage to add in one go.
 
how much AFR are you dosing at a time? The whole 2mls in one go?

I plan on getting a doser later on but starting with AFR I’m thinking manually dosing p, but not sure the safe dosage to add in one go.
Yep 2ml into my wavemaker all at once. I love it. Very predictable
 
Hi,
Just wanted to provide an update. I started dosing On Feb 14 and since then my readings have been steady and as follows:

ALk 8.5 - 8.9
Mag 1380 - 1390
Calc 420 - 425
PH 8.1 - 8.2

I am dosing 25 ml per day on my RSR 525XL (139 gal total water volume with sump). Since I started dosing my parameters are far more stable on a daily basis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new