Using APEX DOS system as continuous feeding system 24hrs

Samme.Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Edinburgh
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I'm currently having some clogging problems with one of my feed vessels (I'm experimenting using different feed stocks) so I'm trying to feed my tank every minute 24/7. I have been able to program my APEX pump to feed every minute using the Feed system, however I can't appear to find a way to control how much to dispense every minute. At the moment it's between 12.8 - 13ml every minute or around 18L over 24hrs, which is much too high for my current feed vessel. Does anyone know a way to program the pump to control however much to dispense?

As a note, using the dosing system even using the maximum intervals every 24hrs (255 per 24hrs) still causes issues, so that's why I don't want to use the Dose system.

Here is my current programming for the pumphead:

OSC: 000:00/000:30/000:30 Then ON
If FeedA 000 Then ON
Fallback OFF
 
Yes I tried setting a schedule, however in the interval summary it will result in a dose every 10 minutes, which is not what I want. And I am not programming in a schedule for it to dose every minute manually... there has to be an easier way otherwise it will take me hours.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 14.23.05.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 14.23.05.png
    441 KB · Views: 90

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new